Hi guys many of you might come here searching for benefits of ubtan and thinking about giving it a try So ladies it's time to give it a try, A TRY YOU WON'T REGRET yeaahhh!!! even I am so exited to share my experience with you.I've been searching about ubtan and it's benefits how it was used in ancient times to pamper yourself and I literally like to pamper myself a little bit of royalty I don't know but I like it I think every girl like the feeling of using those recipes used by beautiful and gorgeous ancient queens and beauties.I made it and I've been using it in morning and my skin feels great I'll update more when I see more difference in my skin. ENJOY!!
WHAT IS UBTAN?
Ubtan is a mixture of domestic things that use in our kitchen and mixed in a particular quantity and use it as a pack. In our granths there are lots of formulas of ubtan and they accept its importance. If we use ubtan on regular basis then skin become glowing and charming and no need to buy costly beauty products. We can use ubtan once a week or occasionally to improve skin tone.
HISTORY
Do you know in India there is an ancient tradition where a new born baby would be massaged and scrubbed with amazing homemade scrubs and oils for almost 2 years , and then while growing up she would not get hair at all , even if hair would grow they would be very soft and same colour as the skin.This was also very popular among the Indian queens & princesses of ancient and medieval times and it worked like magic that its news even spread to the middle east and even the persian queens would use their versions of the homemade scrub. This ancient indian scrub is called an ” UBTAN” and is still very popular in India.
HOW TO APPLY Apply ubtan with soft hands and let it semi dry for 10 to 15 minutes and wet it again with wet hands and remove it after some time with massage. Wash your face with simple water.
- HOMEMADE UBTAN
- Ingredients
Gram flour 125 g
Common flour 125 g
Turmeric powder 12 g
Sandal powder 12 g
Orange rind powder 50-60 g
Method
Mix them all and preserve it in a bottle. Use this ubtan daily by making paste either with water or with milk. You will see the excellent result just in two weeks.- ALMOND UBTAN
- Almonds are useful for overall human body, when it applies on skin it gives a glow to skin. Make you almond ubtan by following this recipe.
- Ingredients
Almonds 15
Lemon juice 2 tbsp
Egg white 1
Gram flour as required - Method
Ground almond and mix in lemon juice and egg white. Now add enough gram flour in this mixture to form a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face, neck and arms for 15 minutes or till dry. Wash out with normal water. You can apply it once a week and make fresh every time. - UBTAN TO REMOVE BLACK HEADS
- Use ubtan to remove black heads from your skin instead to use a cream.
- Ingredients
Gram flour 3 tbsp
Turmeric ¼ tsp
Sandal wood powder 2 tsp
Neem powder 1 tsp
Cucumber paste 2 tsp - IF YOU ARE LAZY SIMPLY GO AND BUY UBTAN FROM A HEALTH STORE OR ASIAN INDIAN GROCERY STORE MIX IT WITH ROSE WATER AND APPLY. I'LL POST LINKS RIGHT BELOW WHERE YOU CAN GET READY MADE UBTAN IT'S CHEAP. HOPE YOU GET BENEFITS FROM IT.
No comments:
Post a Comment